Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{winter solace}


We forget that every day ends with a beautiful sunset in which brings the night.    Then when I wake up tomorrow, I will start again.  Undoubtably moments of solace brings us the strength to endure and reminds us of greater power that keeps us alive.  I will keep on hoping.... I will keep on living.... I will keep on praying.

Megan and I enjoyed the cool sand between our toes and watch the sun go down as we shared another moment in each others lives.  She is the best company one can ask for.  I am so blessed to have such beautiful two daughters of mine.  


When the sun was at the horizon, the sky lit up so brightly from the sunlight reflecting off the water into the low clouds above and just illuminated the whole beach before it finally went down.  It was just simply breathtaking.  Megan and I were both glad we skipped Tae Kwon-do to watch the sunset today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment