Sunday, January 6, 2013

flower child

This is one of the photos from when my sister and I were out playing in the sunshine with our children. They were running through the grass, playing chase, collecting rocks and these cute clover flowers.  I only got one or two quick snap shots of the girls before one of them "had" to go really, really badly.  Oh, well.  That was that for the spontaneous photo op. This makes me think about the Valentine's Day photos.  Let's start talking about scheduling photo sessions starting this week.   

Valentine's Day is a great photo opportunity.  You can create a gift that will surely melt your hearts with love and put smile on your faces from ear-to-ear, like, forever.   



Free-spirited, strong-willed, happy-go-lucky niece of mine...  I just love her smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment