Monday, January 14, 2013

megan's wish


I wonder what her wishes are....  It used to be something that was quite tangible.  It wasn't world peace or even a million dollars but, it was something like, a toy she wanted but I denied it...or going to Disneyland...things of that nature.
Of course one can never tell their wish or it won't come true and Megan never tells what she wishes for.  But, now at age 7 and a half, I have a mother's hunch and feeling it's little more serious.  She still makes her wishes whenever she comes near a fountain or a "wishing flower".   I wish I could grant all of her wishes...  I wish.




P.S.  On the next day, Megan told me that she needs another "wishing flower" to make a wish for...snow.  LOL~  I knew it!  It is more serious!   
When we got out of the house this morning the temperature read 37 degrees and certainly felt like it could even possibly snow here in southern California.  I was right about feeling unusually cold this winter.  I heard it on the news last night that we have record breaking low temperatures in 20 years.  Burrrr~

No comments:

Post a Comment