Monday, January 14, 2013

getting ready for spring

I can't believe we are already half way into January.  What seemed like a warm December has turned into very cold and wet winter this month.  I am not sure if it is true but nonetheless it feels unusually colder this winter.  And while we can't wait for spring to arrive, I am preparing and planning.   I am pruning my trees, designing a garden to grow....  I am hopeful and spring looks promising.  I can't wait for colors, the light, the warmth...   Uh oh~ that will bring the joy of allergy season as well and the misery of sneezing and runny nose.  LOL ~  Life just isn't picture perfect.




We took a short walk to the park in the neighborhood.  We met these cute little kiddos playing there.  Aren't they just too cute?






This last picture makes me chuckle....Megan pulling Charlee all the way home.  














getting ready for spring

No comments:

Post a Comment