Friday, February 15, 2013

{my valentine}

Every day my sweet seven year-old tells me that she loves me more...and that I am the best mom in the whole wide world.   Even with all of my flaws and mistakes (and there were plenty that I've made), and even with all of my short-comings and incapabilities, this little person loves me just the same.  There is no doubt that there are moms out there who is the "super MOM".  They juggle nearly perfectly between home and work and still manage to cook a nice balanced hot meal for dinner many more times a week, keep the house in orderly manner, help with homework without yelling.....  
Yet my baby believes with all of her heart that I am the BEST mom.  Wow!  I am so blessed.  I am so lucky.  It is the greatest love we share, my daughter and I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment