Thursday, December 13, 2012

portrait | my senior

This is my beautiful baby bird.  She is flapping her wings getting ready to fly out of my nest and soar through the skies.   I believe in her...she is ready.  
She will find her dreams and she will find her adventures.  I pray the winds will be gentle on her new wings and carry her high. But when the skies are grey and the winds blowing hard, I will always be here so that she may rest her wings and recharge her soul.  

Year 2013 will be your year, my baby girl!  I am so proud of you and I love you with all of my heart!  


We took a snap shot before we went to get her senior picture for the yearbook.

I strongly encourage moms to take their teenagers out and "make" them take the picture.  Don't forget to include yourself in a picture also...
Opportunities will be much harder to come by once they are out of your nest.  *sigh  sniff*


No comments:

Post a Comment